Journal prompts for 2020? Yes, please! I’m a bit of a law of attraction junkie, and I feel like the energy as we say goodbye to the old year and welcome the new is such a magical and magnetic force. It’s one of my favorite times to write down or “vision board” what I want for the coming year.
Journaling is one of my favorite ways to process and manifest, so here are some journal prompts for you to use or create a vision board around:
- What am I proud of accomplishing last year?
- What is one of my favorite memories?
- What do I want to accomplish this year?
- What color does 2020 look like?
- What does 2020 feel like?
- What plans am I excited about putting into action?
- What word or quote or songs am I being drawn to?
- Does this align with what I want to feel this year?
- What am I drawing power from?
- What lights me up and how can I do more of it?
- Where do I want to travel?
- Who do I want to spend more time with?
- How can I strengthen my relationships?
- Where can I find autonomy in my relationships?
- Where do I want to improve?
I would LOVE to see what you create with these prompts–so if you journal or create a vision board and want to share it, tag me @whereshegrows on Instagram! Save the images to your phone and share in your story! Be sure to tag me!