Maybe you’ve asked yourself this question recently. And maybe now you’re wondering–how do I know if my hormones need a makeover?
72% of women don’t even realize that their mood swings, weight gain, fatigue, irritability, stress, and more are related to hormone imbalance. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
So. Do your hormones need a makeover? At least 80% of women experience hormone imbalance so like, the possibility is pretty high:
Do any of the following apply to you?
- painful or irregular periods (and not just like, inconsistent, but irregular for YOU periods)
- difficulty losing weight or gaining weight
- digestive probs
- very dry skin
- low energy
- chronic stress
- mood swings, low mood, or anxious feelings
- reduced sex drive
- sensitivity to temperatures
- frequent headaches
- unexplained weight gain or loss?
- difficulty focusing?
- are you losing hair?
- or if you’ve been pregnant
- have been on or are coming off of birth control
If you answered YES to 3 or more then your hormones probably need a makeover!
Quick disclaimer: this course and the information on this page is not meant to diagnose, prevent, or treat any disease. This does not take the place of a qualified healthcare professional.
If you aren’t feeling mostly good most of the time, then something is probably off.
Fact: we don’t have to feel like garbage all the time! We don’t have to be tired or rely on coffee (though I’ve started drinking coffee lately and it turns out the caffeine doesn’t do anything for waking me up, lol)
Here’s what we’ll cover
- This will not be a deep dive into hormones
- My sources will be cited and there will also be references at the end of this guide
- You 100% do not have to memorize or even RETAIN this information; you have lifetime access to this course so you’ll be able to come back and reference it when you need
- And honestly, the best way to learn is by using the products yourself
- This is in NO way a full curriculum on hormones
Plus, there’s a free workbook with a supplement tracker as well for you to download inside the course.
Again, this is totally FREE and you have lifetime access to the guide!
If you’re feeling that something may be off, but you haven’t been able to figure it out then check out this free guide! I’ll see you inside ♥